Flexperto is an Enterprise communication platform for sales consultants working 1-on-1 with their customers. Flexperto gives consultants all the tools they need to manage their customer relationships online and in one place.
Daily life has been digitised. As a result, the relationship between consumers and service providers has fundamentally changed. People are busier, more stressed, and expect services to be available online and accessible from anywhere. In Europe especially, the financial services industry is striving to meet their customers’ demands, while facing increasingly complex regulations around privacy and data.
Flexperto’s mission is to eliminate the friction between sales consultants and their customers.
Flexperto integrates into leading European banks and insurance providers, to provide a customer communication layer for sales consultants working 1-to-1 with customers. Flexperto digitises the parts of a consultants’ process that would traditionally happen only by customers physically meeting their consultant in-person.
Flexperto’s main features are:
- Scheduling Calendar where customers can book appointments with consultants based on their availability (similar to Calendly)
- Online Meetings via webRTC video
- E-Signature for consultants to build custom documents and collect legally-binding signatures
- Omnichannel Messenger where consultants can chat with customers via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and other popular messaging channels.
Flexperto is a German B2B SaaS Fintech that helps Enterprise sales agents manage their customer appointments and communication. The platform is used by 78 Enterprises, made up of the leading insurance companies and banks in Europe/DACH.
The main product features are appointment scheduling, online meetings (via WebRTC video), collecting e-signatures, and a unified messenger inbox. The platform additionally has integrations with Salesforce, SAP, SugarCRM.
As Head of Product, I:
- Defined the product vision, set the OKRs, and managed the product roadmap
- Lead the product and UX team with 2 direct PM reports
- Lead hiring and interviewing product and design candidates
- Managed two engineering teams (Product and Platform) and end-to-end delivery (prioritization, user stories, demos, QA testing, releases, reporting).
- Improved activation by 111% in 2019-2020 and by 41% in 2020-2021 through A/B testing onboarding flows and product improvements
- Lead the execution of major product initiatives: recording meetings with Mifid-2 archiving, Salesforce CRM integration, native iPad app, group administration, and group scheduling.
- Owned customer discovery with Enterprise customers and our bi-yearly User Council events
- Lead data instrumentation and improving product and marketing metrics (registration funnel, activation, trial-to-customer conversions, usage, and churn)